Who we are?
Energy Alliance is a National Energy Management Company operating in those States with deregulated energy markets. We are currently based in Mitcham in Victoria. We work with businesses in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Hobart and the regional areas surrounding these capital cities.
Established in 2000, with a desk, phone and a fax, we were originally a small, home based business.
As we developed our business, it gradually grew to a size where the impact of the business on the residence itself, was far from ideal.
In 2005, we moved to commercial premises.
We soon out grew these new premises, and after a further relocation necessitated by continued growth, we relocated in 2014 to our current premises, where we now have adequate room for future expansion.
Energy costs are predicted to continue to rise substantially over the coming years due to a wide range of factors. We are very conscious of the impost that these increasing costs will have on Australian businesses.
Our business has been at the forefront of the brokerage industry in ensuring that energy retailers provide discounted rates to clients who are represented by experienced brokerage firms.
- To provide our clients with the lowest possible cost base for their energy usage
- To educate our clients in effective and efficient energy usage methodologies
- To provide our clients with the ability to access real time energy usage information
- To create greater energy purchasing power via the creation of energy purchasing groups, and
- To provide our clients with affordable consultancy services relating to energy saving technology and products.